This article explains how to obtain the SAP Java Connector library (SAP JCo) from the SAP marketplace.
To communicate with the SAP server, the SAP Java Connector (SAP JCo) is required. For legal reasons, zapliance is not allowed to make the library available. But every customer of SAP can download the library free of charge in the marketplace as follows:
- Browse the SAP marketplace (https://support.sap.com/en/product/connectors/jco.html).
You require an S-User Account.
- Look for the section "Download SAP Java Connector 3.0 SDK".
- Note: 3.1 is not compatible!
- Choose SAP JCo for Microsoft Windows and Windows Server 64-bit x86
(JCo 64-bit, Release 3.0.x )
- Log into the marketplace using your log-in details.
- After downloading, you have to upload the library (zip file) in zapAudit or zapCash when asked to.
After entering the mandatory fields, you can test the connection by clicking "Start connection test"
The test only checks if a server responds to the specified connection data.