Changes in version 1.0 of zapCash: New Layout, Features, Improvements etc.
Major features and changes:
- New Layout and new zapliance Logo
- Usability Improvements on Candidate list (More Filter, Enable/Disable Columns)
- Improved double payment algorithm and extended Data extraction (T023T, T880)*
- Optimized Judgement and new function Recovery State (More information)
- Extended CSV export and import (Option to override Data of exisiting Judgements)
- Improved Detail view
Small but neat features and changes:
- Usability and visual Bugfixes
- Added Filter: Inter-company and Currency
- Added Filter options: OneEmpty and BothEmpty
- Set minimal amount before data extraction (More information)
- New Configuration: Set Temp folder of the application
- General stability improvements and Library updates
*Requires extended sap user role, (T023T and T880 are part of zapAudit data scope)
How do I update zapCash?
Updating zapCash is as easy as the installation itself. We recommend you install zapCash 1.0 over the old installation path. Be sure that all extraction or processing is stopped.
For more information on updating the software read the article How to do a software update.
After starting zapCash you will get redirected to: http://localhost:9002/zapCash/login.jsf
What happens to existing projects?
While you can always use old projects after the update, some new features will only work with projects that have been extracted and processed in zapCash 1.0 only. Take a look into the changelog to decide if new data extraction or processing is necessary for your project.
Can I use the new features without extracting and processing data again?
For experiencing the new features of the zapCash version 1.0, we recommend you extract and process data once again for your relevant projects.
Only by doing so, you will benefit from the vast update changes made.
Still, the new software is fully backward compatible up to zapCash