Changes in version 2.7 of zapAudit: New Features, Indicators, Updates etc.
Major features and changes:
- New layout and new zapliance logo
- Skip overwriting custom configuration during installation
- 2 updated indicators (Indicators (English) with changes)
- Extended data extraction scope (T023T and T880)* and extended excel export on indicator level (Download Datascope (PDF) or (xlsx))
Small but neat features and changes:
- Usability and Bugfixes that provide general stability
- Improved and updated user dashboard with more statistic
- New configuration for reindexing selected project
*Requires extended sap user role
How do I update zapAudit?
Updating zapAudit is as easy as the installation itself. We recommend you install zapAudit 2.7 over the old installation path.
With the newest update, all custom configurations will be unaffected after installing the software.
For more information on updating the software read the article How to do a software update.
What happens to existing projects?
While you can always use old projects after the update, updated indicators will only work at their best when the project has been extracted and processed in zapAudit 2.7 only.
Take a look into the changelog to decide if new data extraction or the processing is necessary for your audit.
zapAudit 2.7 is backward-compatible. All projects processed in zapAudit 2.6 are accessible like always.