There are three user roles, which sets the privileges and access rights and projects assignments within the software.
User role model
There are three user roles: Admin, Auditor, and Viewer. The first user who registers in the software after installation on the login page automatically becomes an administrator. All other users who register are assigned as an auditor.
All users have full access to a zap Audit/zap Cash project if it is assigned to them. Users can also export all data to Excel.
- Can create and delete users.
- Can manage users (change user role, reset passwords).
- Can assign projects to users.
- Can extract and process data (however, the user also requires an SAP user account with sufficient access rights).
- Can change the workspace path and other settings for extraction and data processing.
- Can create projects and perform data extraction and processing (however, the user also requires an SAP user account with sufficient access rights).
- Can assign projects to other users.
- Can view projects assigned to him/her.