Our recommendations for processing
- A maximum of one instance of the software can (and should) be started per computer.
- A maximum of one data extraction can be performed simultaneously per computer. If you want to extract multiple data sets at the same time, please install the software on multiple computers.
- A maximum of one data processing per computer should be carried out simultaneously (this is recommended due to the high memory utilization).
- One data extraction and one data processing can be carried out simultaneously for each computer. In this case, the checkmark "Stop after data extraction" should be set, otherwise, the data extraction would automatically switch to data processing and then process two data sets in parallel.
- One data extraction or processing can be started per computer and one or more reports/audits can be used simultaneously.