zapAudit and zapCash runs as an application server. Get access via the shipped browser.
What happens when starting the software?
zapAudit and zapCash are big data web applications. This means:
- The software is running on an application server as a background process.
- As long the application server is running, you can access the application via a browser.
- You can run only one single instance of the software simultaneously. (http://localhost:9001/zapAudit/login.jsf) / (http://localhost:9002/zapCash/login.jsf)
- You can run it on your local PC/laptop or a server (select its IP-Address e.g., http://192.168.1.1:9001/zapAudit/login.jsf).
- The communication from the clients' browser to the zapliance application server is via HTTP.
- The communication from the Software to SAP is via the SAP Java Connector (see paragraph below)
- Extracted data is stored locally in the installation folder (default) or the selected workspace folder.
- The software does not need an internet connection, but a connection to the SAP server for the duration of the data extraction.
- To activate a project the user will need to enter the challenge key on our website.
Note: Make sure that the firewall does not block the connection between the application server and to your SAP server.