Common sources of errors when connecting zap Audit to SAP ERP.
- Check that all connection data is correct (read SAP connection guide).
- If necessary, install SAP Logon/SAP GUI.
- This may install some settings that are required on your network to establish a connection to the SAP server.
- If you can connect using the SAP Logon/SAP GUI, a connection with zap Audit should also be possible.
- Check the blocked ports on your firewall. Also, the application should not be blocked.
Please contact us if you still cannot establish a connection to SAP.