Explanations for the settings in zap Audit
There are multiple settings for the data processing of zap Audit. By default, these settings are set with best-practice values to get a good trade-off between processing performance and quality and quantity of results.
You have to set the settings before starting the processing. First, stop data processing, adjust the settings, and then resume the data processing.
- Restricted indicator limit (Default 100k): There is an explanation of the indicator states in this article. Adjust the limit, if you want more indications of the same kind.
- Skip Sequencing of Sales Document Flow (VBFA) (default 5 million): For performance reasons, we introduce a hard limit in zap Audit 2.5. Adjust the limit if you want all SD Documents in the process model. Please mind, that even without VBFA-Sequencing Indicators will take VBFA documents into account. So the VBFA sequencing is more for visualization than for the indicator results.
- Indicator timeout (Default 6h): When processing an indicator takes more than this limit, the processing is aborted for that indicator and it gets the status "Timeout". There is an explanation of the indicator states in this article.
- Maximum rows for indicators (Default 1m): With zap Audit 2.5 we introduced this limit for performance reasons because we wonder: "Where is the added value of more than 1 million indications on a single indicator if no-one ever would check all these documents". However, you can adjust this limit by yourself.
- Maximum sequence length (Default 75): For performance reasons, we introduced this limit in zap Audit 2.5. Before there was no limit, which could lead to near-endless sequences. This limit caps the number of FI documents in the sequence. SD, MM, and change documents can extend the length of a single sequence over this limit.
- You can choose to skip single steps of the sequencing (Master Data, VBFA, SD, CD, SD). In general, skip a step if it takes a disproportionate amount of time for processing this step (e.g. more than several days of processing). Use this feature in consultation with the zapliance support!
Disclaimer: Skipping steps of the sequencing shorten the calculated process model. It can but not necessarily affect the number of indications. So auditing the documents is still possible, but you will not find these documents in any sequence in the process model viewer.