Changes in version 2.9 of zapAudit: New Features, Indicators, Updates etc.
Major features and changes:
- Reduced processing duration and improved results for the accounting process model
- Improved method of data processing to ensure completion
- 4 updated and improved Indicators (Indicators (English) with changes)
- Indicator 103 dismissed due to recurring user feedback
- Excel export optimized and extended
Small but neat features and changes:
- Input screen of the SAP connection was adjusted to to reflect the view in SAP (see our SAP-Connection Guide)
- Hardware status and warnings during project creation as well as running the software (for example in cases of high RAM usage or missing permissions)
- Automatically stopping a project with insufficient hard disk space
- Fixing of visual bugs, formulas and numbers in excel exports
How do I update zapAudit?
Updating zapAudit is as easy as the installation itself. We recommend you install zapAudit 2.9 over the old installation path.
With the newest update, all custom configurations will be unaffected after installing the software.
For more information on updating the software read the article How to do a software update.
What happens to existing projects?
While you can always use old projects after the update. First opening of projects may take a while, depending of the size of the data. Updated indicators will only work at their best when the project has been extracted and processed in zapAudit 2.9 only.
Take a look into the changelog to decide if new data extraction or the processing is necessary for your audit.
zapAudit 2.9 is backward-compatible. All projects processed in zapAudit 2.8 are accessible like always.