Changes in version 1.2 of zapCash: New Features, Improvements etc.
Major features and changes:
- Improved reversal detection
- Fixed Issue with SAP-shifted currencies
- Changed Shutdown and AJP Port
- New beta feature for downloading all SAP-attachments of the candidate list (for more information)
Small but neat features & changes:
- Hardware status and warnings during project creation as well as running the software (for example in cases of high RAM usage or missing permissions)
- Fixed bugs (see changelog)
- Minor visual improvements
How do I update zapCash?
Updating zapCash is as easy as the installation itself. We recommend that you install zapCash 1.2 over the old installation path. Be sure that all extraction or processing is stopped.
For more information on updating the software, read the article How to do a software update.
What happens to existing projects?
While you can always use old projects after the update, some new features will only work with projects that have been extracted and processed in zapCash 1.0 or newer only. Take a look at the changelog to decide if new data extraction or the processing is necessary for your project.
Can I use the new features without extracting and processing data again?
To experience the new features of zapCash version 1.2, we recommend that you extract and process data once again for your relevant projects.
Only by doing so, you will benefit from the vast update changes.